Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

letter from MTC branch 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1letter from MTC branch 10 Empty letter from MTC branch 10 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:55 am

Willsuethem

Arresto Menor

hello, i just want to ask something. I received a letter today January 14, 2015 for me and hubby. it was letter from mtc Branch 10 manila, for a criminal case  violation of bp 22. the letter says that i have to give or submit a counter affidavit and include a photo of me and hubby (front, left and right).. arraignment of both accused is set on feb 3 at 8 in the morning.  my question is is the lending company can sue me even if i ask them not to deposit the check.  this is my third loan in their company, but due to financial crisis from my daughters frequent hospital confinement, i was not able to pay the third loan, but promise to pay them.  i owe them 200000. unless paid in full i shall pay 5% of 200000 every month.  I ask them if i can pay it in installment and the  employee who handles my account now is so buwisit.... i already told her not to deposit the check but still deposit it... it bounced back, since i already told her it was not funded.  what should i do now? i am willing to pay the loan in staggered payment but how can i do that if it is now in court.... do i really have to submit my photo and di po ba dapat sa prosecution office pa muna... tama po ang nangyayari ano po ang dapat kong gawin...
PLEASE need your reply asap because of the 10 DAYS PERIOD....

2letter from MTC branch 10 Empty Re: letter from MTC branch 10 Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:36 am

Willsuethem

Arresto Menor

additional info : they also required us to open a checking account in RCBC and have some checks signed by us together with my hubby personal check for a single loan of 200k

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum