Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

withdrawal of accusation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1withdrawal of accusation Empty withdrawal of accusation Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:05 pm

shelby2525

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po nag-file ako ng kaso against hold-up with physical injury at under pa siya ng ipinagbabawal na gamot that time. ngyon i'm suffering from depression..gusto ko nlang kalimutan ang lahat..pwede ko bang iurong na lang ang demanda wala pa namang trial?

2withdrawal of accusation Empty Re: withdrawal of accusation Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:51 am

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

Shelby: Kung talagang gusto mo ng iurong ang demanda ang tanging gagawin mo lamang ay magfile ka o mag sumite ng AFFIDAVIT OF WITHDRAWAL OF COMPLAINT sa korte kung saan nakabinbin ang kaso. Makipag ugnayan ka sa piskal ng humahawak o humaharap sa kaso at alam nya ang gagawin.

thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum