Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

am i on dead end?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1am i on dead end? Empty am i on dead end? Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:38 am

bewildered1110

Arresto Menor

My mother used to tell me my name was of Muslim origin although I'm a Catholic. Her bestfriend who is a Muslim named me at birth. bearing this in mind I searched for the religion at internet sites and got interested in converting and embracing the faith this year. In 2005 I was civily married. In 2009 my husband ceased giving support to our kids, blocked me of networking sites and never communicated with me.During our time together he physically abused me, hitting me and my kids, almost killed us because of his temper. This gave me insecurities as a woman. I heard he is with someone else now in OMAN. I would like to have the freedom to get my Maiden Family name back and the freedom to remarry in the future. I've read that Islam faith give Women the right to keep their maiden them even if they are married. Can I file a divorce under Sharia Law if the marriage union is not of Muslim rites I am a Filipina residing in the Philippies Marraiage also took place in the Philippines. There's no annulment grounds for our marriage since battery and absence is not a valid ground for annulment. I alsio cannot proclaim his death as he is in constant communication with my kids on FB. He just doesn't want to communicate with me anymore. I don't want to live misserable because of this contract which is totally useless. I hope I will be able to get a light into this INSHAALLAH

2am i on dead end? Empty Re: am i on dead end? Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:57 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

No! you can't file for a divorce under Shariah law if you're not really a Muslim, they will require an identification proving your Muslim rights! File for an abandonment as a ground for an annulment it will work for you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum