Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights as Tenant

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights as Tenant Empty Rights as Tenant Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:19 am

d_sic3

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to seek advise re the issue below:

We are renting this house but due to that it's just so cheap (PHP 3,000) and we are friends of the landlord's son, there was no contract made. It's plain and simple agreement/transaction. The problem here is that our landlord is having issues with us parking our car inside the premises. I even paid the expenses of cementing a part of the parking area in order for us to have space (again verbal agreement between us that he agreed for us to park there). But lately, the landlord had a lot of alibis to keep us from parking inside.

Yes, we should have moved, but we can't. We have paid for the renovation of the apartment with a verbal agreement with the landlord to subtract the monthly dues from the overall expenses (we pay only half of the rent; half of it are subtracted from the expenses). With
that, we still have a year until all the expenses are paid.

I would like to know my rights given the current situation. Looking for a favorable response and thanks in advance.

2Rights as Tenant Empty Re: Rights as Tenant Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:49 pm

mykel07

Arresto Mayor

pinapaalis na po ba kyo ng landlord nyo? kasi pagkakaalam ko di ka naman pwede basta basta pwede paalisin ng landlord nyo.

3Rights as Tenant Empty Re: Rights as Tenant Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:12 pm

d_sic3

Arresto Menor

Hi mykel07,

Thanks for the reply.

Nope.  But if you analyze it, it seems like it.  I think it was a hassle in his part to move his van around especially when we ask him that we want to park inside the premises.

I just want to know if I have the right to park inside.  Checking all possible options with the given scenario.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum