Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

leave due to miscarriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1leave due to miscarriage Empty leave due to miscarriage Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:59 pm

roselad

Arresto Menor

hi regular employee po ako,i was on my 8 weeks pregnancy november 15 ng dinudugo po ako at naconfine ng 2 days.doctors advice mgbedrest ng two weeks.and after two weeks still bleeding parin ako.dec 15,2014 totally miscarriage n po ako.then ngfile po ako ng leave for 20 days pero my employer disapproved and required me to report emmediately on work this coming dec.22,2014. if i refused to them is it a ground for termination?

2leave due to miscarriage Empty Re: leave due to miscarriage Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:27 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

nag file ka ng maternity notification sa SSS?

nag-advise ka ba sa employer mo sa mga panahon na absent ka? nagbigay ka ba ng mga papeles na katunayan ng kalagayan mo?

dapat covered yan ng maternity leave.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum