Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

maternity leave for miscarriage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1maternity leave for miscarriage Empty maternity leave for miscarriage Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:04 am

zanenarvaez

Arresto Menor

hello. Last Jan. 18, 2014, I had a miscarriage. This was suppose our first baby after 10 years of marriage. I am a public school teacher in Manila. Since I am still in pain, physically and emotionally, my friend/ co-teacher is the one who is taking care of my suppose to be "maternity leave" papers. According to her, the clerk told her, if I do not have a histopathology, then I can not avail any maternity leave.

During my labor pain, it did not occur to my mind that I needed to give a sample to the laboratory for histopath. Will it be ok if instead of histopath, my TVS/ ultrasound during and after my pregnancy and a medical certificate from my Doctor will be given as a proof/document to our clerk to avail a maternity leave?

Hoping for an immediate response.

Thank you.

2maternity leave for miscarriage Empty Re: maternity leave for miscarriage Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:21 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Best to go to SSS for clarification of requirements

3maternity leave for miscarriage Empty Re: maternity leave for miscarriage Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:36 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

I think it is needed because Histopath contains all surgical history.
From there, SSS will identify thoroughly that indeed you had miscarraige or if not only sickness.
You can ask for other options, ask nearest SSS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum