Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miscarriage. Benefit still on process for already 1month and 1/2!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

myeyecandy19

myeyecandy19
Arresto Menor

This is the first time that I will file a maternity benefit claim. I had a miscarriage and they informed me that once I have submitted all the documents, I will be able to get my maternity benefit. I have completed all the requirements for my maternity benefit and our hr told me that I will be able to get my maternity benefit within 30 days. 30 days have passed and they informed me that the date indicated on the obstetrical history is incorrect. I called SSS and they told me that once I have already submitted all the requirements the company should advance the benefit and that if there will be any discrepancies the company could just deduct it from my pay. but its about to be two months and I still don't have my maternity benefit. It is really frustrating as I did not get paid for 2 months due to my miscarriage and yet they are making me wait for the maternity benefit for too long(4 months waiting). Until now it is stated on my sss online account that I still have no maternity notification where in I have filed my maternity notification when I was just 3 months pregnant.

Can I file a complaint against my employer as this has already caused too much damage to me financially.

Thanks in advance!

concilii

Arresto Menor

myeyecandy19 wrote:This is the first time that I will file a maternity benefit claim. I had a miscarriage and they informed me that once I have submitted all the documents, I will be able to get my maternity benefit. I have completed all the requirements for my maternity benefit and our hr told me that I will be able to get my maternity benefit within 30 days. 30 days have passed and they informed me that the date indicated on the obstetrical history is incorrect. I called SSS and they told me that once I have already submitted all the requirements the company should advance the benefit and that if there will be any discrepancies the company could just deduct it from my pay. but its about to be two months and I still don't have my maternity benefit. It is really frustrating as I did not get paid for 2 months due to my miscarriage and yet they are making me wait for the maternity benefit for too long(4 months waiting). Until now it is stated on my sss online account that I still have no maternity notification where in I have filed my maternity notification when I was just 3 months pregnant.

Can I file a complaint against my employer as this has already caused too much damage to me financially.

Thanks in advance!

You may file a complaint for non-payment of SSS MATERNITY BENEFIT against your employer at the SSS branch where your employer is registered

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum