Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid loan

+11
raheemerick
gxm
melisajimenez
LandOwner12
k82603
chef juanico
Attentionseeker
concepab
Ann55
Katrina288
kaykay21
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Unpaid loan Empty Unpaid loan Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:51 pm

kaykay21

Arresto Menor

Hi po, my situation is, nagloan po ako sa isang private coop worth 70k, i paid some for the first year then nireconstruct nila for 1 year.i just paid only like about 5k and di na po nabayaran since we moved to other province. And now they texted me accusing na nagtatago daw ako and magfifile na sila ng case against me. Can they file any case against me? Any advice po?

2Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:57 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, they can.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:50 am

Ann55

Arresto Menor

Hello po!my situation is i have an unpaid loan in a lending agency.i had paid the principal of the money and some of the interest.the amount remaing of 26k they ask me to fully pay it last month,but due to unforseen situation i could'nt pay it up.im due to leave for brunei nxt week and i already got my nbi and contract from embassy without any prblem.my question is will i be get hold in the immigration if i leave it unpaid?

Thank u i really need your advice badly.

Have a great day!!!!

4Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:54 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Ann55 wrote:Hello po!my situation is i have an unpaid loan in a lending agency.i had paid the principal of the money and some of the interest.the amount remaing of 26k they ask me to fully pay it last month,but due to unforseen situation i could'nt pay it up.im due to leave for brunei nxt week and i already got my nbi and contract from embassy without any prblem.my question is will i be get hold in the immigration if i leave it unpaid?

Have a great day!!!!

No. Unless they have filed a case against you and the request the court to ban you from leaving the country.

5Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:33 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Ann55 wrote:Hello po!my situation is i have an unpaid loan in a lending agency.i had paid the principal of the money and some of the interest.the amount remaing of 26k they ask me to fully pay it last month,but due to unforseen situation i could'nt pay it up.im due to leave for brunei nxt week and i already got my nbi and contract from embassy without any prblem.my question is will i be get hold in the immigration if i leave it unpaid?

Have a great day!!!!

If your NBI is clear and you are travelling soon then, there's no way they can stop you from leaving the country, because in order to file a estafa case or any other case against you, this is a long process. But I suggest you should try to settle it when you start earning.

6Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Ann55

Arresto Menor

Thank u so much for the advice its a big load off my mind.God bless u all...merry xmas to all of u.

7Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Merry Christmas too! santa Go and start earning money so you can start paying your debt! Good luck on your travel, ingat na lang at wag magpapaloko sa mga dayuhan! farao

8Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Ann55

Arresto Menor

Thank u so much ulit makakaalis ako na walang pangamba sa madetain sa immig.ur advice is truelly appreciated.

9Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:00 pm

chef juanico

Arresto Menor

Good day po.. My case is that.. we have a loan at the principal of 50k last 2011 pa po sa Lending.. and due to unforseen situation po.. ngayon year umabot na po ung ammount ng P243,499 due to interest plus penalty ... now they deliver a demand letter comming from a law offices regarding on that matter.. my question po is that obligado ba kaming mg bayad ng ganun kalaki kasi stated po sa letter with 10days we need to settle our account or they will bring us to court eh hindi na po nmin kayang bayaran ung halaga ng interest.. legal po ba ung interest nila khit na hindi na nkabayad ung tao??..

Thank you po.. hoping for your reply.. God Bless

10Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:00 pm

chef juanico

Arresto Menor

Good day po.. My case is that.. we have a loan at the principal of 50k last 2011 pa po sa Lending.. and due to unforseen situation po.. ngayon year umabot na po ung ammount ng P243,499 due to interest plus penalty ... now they deliver a demand letter comming from a law offices regarding on that matter.. my question po is that obligado ba kaming mg bayad ng ganun kalaki kasi stated po sa letter with 10days we need to settle our account or they will bring us to court eh hindi na po nmin kayang bayaran ung halaga ng interest.. legal po ba ung interest nila khit na hindi na nkabayad ung tao??..

11Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:35 pm

chef juanico

Arresto Menor

12Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Sat May 09, 2015 9:14 pm

k82603

Arresto Menor

Good day

Ask lang po if anong gagawin ko sa pinagkakautangan ko. P3580 nlng ang natitira kong utang na hindi ko pa mabayaran dhil kakalipat ko lang ng trabaho. Pinaliwanag ko naman sa pnagkakautangan ko bakit di pa ko makabayad. Ang problema, she keeps on texting/calling na magbayad na raw ako. Humihingi ako ng extension kaso ayaw nia ko pagbigyan. Ang masama pa, tinatakot nia kong mag popost sya sa FB wall ko na hindi ako marunong magbayad ng utang. At nananakot na pupunta sya sa trabaho at school ng anak ko para maningil. Panay mura pa nia sa akin everytime na maniningil sya. Pano po kaya gagawin ko? May batas po ba na mag proprotekta sa gaya kong hinaharass ng pinagkakautangan ko? Thanks po in advance sa help.

13Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Mon May 11, 2015 9:29 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

well, meron,,
pwede mo syang idemanda ng oral defamation.
pwede ring harrassment,,,

pero, idemanda ka rin nya,,
regardless kasi, maliit or malaki utang mo, utang pa rin yon,,
at hindi nya kasalanan kung di ka makabayad, its ur responsibility kasi...
so ang mabuti dito, kausapin mo ng masinsinan, na hindi mo naman tatakbuhan utang mo, wait wait lang muna...

14Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Sat May 16, 2015 2:11 pm

melisajimenez

Arresto Menor

Good dy po tanong ko po my nging utang kasi ako s hongkong n banko lending company about18000$ tz hindi mn lng po ako nkapagsabi o nkapag paalam n nterminate ako s trabaho ko hnggang nkhanap ako ng pnibagong mployer n akala ko mgiging ok which is hindi rin pala hnggang nkauwi nlng ako dito s pinas tz nung march19 tumawag cla sbi nkauwi kna pal dkmnlng ngbyad tz minura ako at sbi mgpadala ka tru western union dmn lng ako nkasabat n sinong company name pdadalhan ko details agad ako snbhan gusto mo pkasuhan k nmin s banko dito??possible b n umabot dito ang case ko.?wala akng intention n tksan un kaso nyun dkona alam ggwin pleasee help ano b dapat gwin mkukulong b ako agad??

15Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 9:30 am

gxm

Arresto Menor

Hello po. Ive worked from a bank then suddenly left the bank being on AWOL due to personal family problems. I flee to a nearby region pero para hindi magtago sa utang ko kundi dahil nga sa problema ko sa pamilya ko. Pagdating namin dito sa ibang region, wala pa akong trabaho. Ngayon meron na akong trabaho pero po hindi parin po ako nakabayad dahil ilang months po akong walang swldo kaya nagka utang at nang magkaswldo na yung utang ko dito ang inuna kong binayaran. TApos sunod sunod pa na nagkasakit ang anak ko. Ngayon nag inform ang pamilya ko doon sa lugar namin na nagfile na dw ng kaso ang bank laban sakin. 60,000 principal unpaid loan ko doon plus interest and penalties. Nung 2013 pa ako umalis dun. Magbabayad naman po ako pero estafa ba ang ikakaso sakin dahil dyan? At pwd bang magbayad pero sana yung principal na wala na yung interest and penalties?
Thanks po. Sana po maka reply po kayo.

16Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 11:20 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

as per our Civil code, dapat bayaran ang utang.
since banko to. isang way bakit nagsusurvive ang banks, eh dahil sa interest, remata,, forclosure, etc,,,

dapat inayos mo to, nong una pa, para di lumala,
legal ang pagpatong ng interes,, at penalties

17Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 1:11 pm

gxm

Arresto Menor

Estafa po ba ang kaso nito? Kasi estafa ang finile na kaso? Salamat po. Magbabayad naman po ako. Hindi ko po alam kung anong gagwin.

18Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 1:16 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

pakiliwanag nga uli,
parang meron kang di sinasabi ..Wink
paano ka nagkautang sa bangko?

paano naging staffa case mo?

19Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 1:23 pm

gxm

Arresto Menor

WAla po tlga akong tinatago. Ang problma lng po tlga AWOL po ako. Pg alis ko sa bangko, my outstanding loan po ako at hindi po ako ngpaalam kung saan ako. Yun lng po tlga.

20Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 1:26 pm

gxm

Arresto Menor

Ngkaloan po ako xmpre po as one of the privileges ng mga bank employees e mkapgloan po kmi. 2011 po ako naemploy. 2 years to pay loan nmin na 2012 ako nka first loan po. Salary deduction ang loan nmin.

21Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 1:30 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

ang estafa eh punishable by imprisonment,
ang utang, well, walang nakukulong sa utang...

AWOL - ibang case to,,,wla kang exit clearance from employer,

wag matakot, as long as babayaran ang utang.. Wink

22Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 1:32 pm

gxm

Arresto Menor

Not in good terms pa kmi ng family ko na ng iinform po sa akin ng updates. Estafa dw finile. Loan lng nman po iyon. At pwd masettle at mbyran bkt po estafa?

23Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 1:34 pm

gxm

Arresto Menor

Anu po ma aadvice nyu po sa dpat kong gwn?

24Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 1:57 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

well,
sabi mo nga, not in good terms kayo ng family mo, pero pwede naman cgruo tanungin
details ng kaso, san nakafile, subpoena ba, warrant, or ano..
if no help from them, so the next best option is
makipagcommunicate sa bank,,
lay down all events with them, nalalaman natin ano ba talaga...
mahirap ang mag assume...

pero tingin ko naman, walang staffa. or mahina ground ng estaffa kung meron man

25Unpaid loan Empty Re: Unpaid loan Wed May 20, 2015 2:21 pm

gxm

Arresto Menor

Thank u so much po. Big help po talaga kayo. Ok po. Better po makipag communicate sa bank. Thanks po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum