Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation period and expat contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation period and expat contract Empty Resignation period and expat contract Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:36 pm

wilhelm.vangreunen@yahoo.

Arresto Menor

Hi.
I resigned from my company as of 11/11/2014. I was in a motor car pile up in Makati. This was not my fault. The Hr department issued a Notice to explain to me. This also stated for immediate dismisal. I have a profesional drivers licence from South Africa. This was excepted by Makati trafic dept. I asked the Manager about my dismissal and he said he will not save me. I then resigned. I did not recieve my last sallary and also my leave money. I also claimed back my reimbursments for my accomodation but they have not paid me yet. I reported this to the Department of Manpower. Can i make a police case against the company for my reimbursement and my tickets back to South-Africa as per my contract. I am stuck here with no money
Thank you
Wimpie van Greunen

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You may be covered by the relevant labor laws in PH. Was due process observed in relation to your notice to explain?

Send me PM for further details and questions.

http://www.councilviews.com

wilhelm.vangreunen@yahoo.

Arresto Menor

I am covered since i have a one year work visa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum