Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation under Probationary Period

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation under Probationary Period Empty Resignation under Probationary Period Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 pm

tatsky31

Arresto Menor

At this time po, i wanna ask also an advice regarding my situation.

I am currently employed under a probationary period of 180 days but as of the moment I want to render a resignation because i am not comfortable working wih my immediate head anymore for the reason that she humiliates me infront of my other co-workers if and when i am not able to get what she is asking for or my deliverable on a given day or if she doesnt like what i'm doing or if I commit minor mistakes on the data i'm providing her. This scenarios makes me feel bad and somehow degrades me that is why I wanna resign.

I just wanna ask if i am allowed to render an immediate resignation even if I am under the probationary period still? Thank You!

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

check your probationary employment contract if there is a provision regarding this matter. But, generally yes you can resign but you have to serve at least a one month notice to you r employer. But you may resign immediately and without notice if your employer seriously insults you, accords inhuman and unbearable treatment, commits a crime against you or your immediate family, or does other acts similar to any of those mentioned.(see Article 285 of the Labor Code)

3Resignation under Probationary Period Empty Re: Resignation under Probationary Period Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 am

man of steel

Arresto Menor

In connection po sa resignation under probationary period, my contract has agreements like these:
I have to pay the company the cash bond or actual cost whichever is higher as payment for the recruitment and training expenses for any of the following incidents:
a. Voluntary withdrawal from the training;
b. Termination of the training contract for violation of the rules and regulation of the company;
c. Refusal to accept probationary employment after the training; and
d. Voluntary separation within the 6-months probationary period.

Gaya nga ng namention above, I also have a hard time to work because of my senior. She insults me and I feel really humiliated and I dislike to work in my company now. Moreover, my manager just told me to bear with this situation but it's not that easy to see in the same place that causes me to have self-esteem and confidence.

I can't resign in my company now because of the cash bond. If I underperform I still have to pay the cash bond because of one of the agreements mentioned above which is "Termination of the training contract for violation of the company's rules and regulations."

This is the first time in my career that I feel that I really hate my job. It's so difficult to wake up each day feeling this stress.

Please help me. Thank you.

4Resignation under Probationary Period Empty Re: Resignation under Probationary Period Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 pm

attyLLL

you can look up employment bond threads on the forum. discussed extensively

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum