Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

House rent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1House rent  Empty House rent Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Flor0912

Arresto Menor

Atty we filed a complaint to the barangay. End of contract na kasi ang Tenant namin but still hasnt left our premises. barangay asked us me if i can give extension and naawa naman ako kaya i gave them 1 month.

Tenant is now after official reciepts this time. He is asking for official reciept from me. Wala naman ako na issue kasi bounce checke binabayad nila at the same time nagbabayad pero staggered payment ginagawa nila by depositing it to my bank account. I told them that the bank reciept will be their reciept. Tama po ba yun snasabi ko? that bank deposit is their receipt as payment for the rental. Also will i be penalized for this? 1 yr pa lang ako nag paupa and isang mailiit na townhouse lang ito. Thanks

2House rent  Empty Re: House rent Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:14 pm

attyLLL

technically, yes, you should be issuing receipts, but this does not justify their non-payment. you can register with the bir to get receipts. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum