Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

house rent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1house rent Empty house rent Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 am

kylie1127

Arresto Menor

We are currently renting a house and paying per month through our landlord's bank account.Before moving in we secured 2 months advance and 1 month deposit.My payment was supposed to be due this coming May 30 2 weeks before he bombarded me with messages and even called me to remind me of the payment.I was trying to get permission if I can just pay my arrears for may in june along with my supposed june payment.My landlord told me that in the contract I signed it is indicated there that even 1 week of late payment will cause him to dislodge us and the 1 month deposit and 2 months advance payment that we gave him will automatically be confiscated since we did not meet the 1 year contract we signed.I don't remember seeing that in the contract but in case it is said there and I don't feel it is fair for him to do that.Is his terms legal in the law.What are my rights as a tenant? thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum