Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need a legal advice.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need a legal advice. Empty I need a legal advice. Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:29 am

anon.max

Arresto Menor

Hi. I would like to ask if i can sue a person by telling me harshful things in person, public, text message, email and social media. But first i would like you to tell the whole story.

My girlfriend got pregnant, legal age, but as time goes by mood swings got into her. When i am away, she is using the child to make me come home, she is telling me that she will commit suicide, she is even adding my friends, getting cellphone numbers of my family and making threats that she will sue me with "RAPE" case, she will tell her brothers that i will get killed if i don't obey her. Her mother knows that she is pregnant and i respect that, i even told her that i'll gonna marry her daugther but as time goes by, my girlfriend turns into a life threathening individual. She told me shes gonna ruin my life.

I don't like the way she treat me and the method of using the person around me as her bullet. I am annoyed and i don't enjoy the moments with her. I am not doing anything against her and i just shut my mouth.

1. Can she sue me with a rape case?(I didn't force her)
2. Since  we are not married, if we get seperated, what will be the terms and conditions on the custody of our child?
3.Can i sue her libel?
4. Can i use text message, email or other electronical data as an evidence that they (she and her mother) is threathening me?
5. If we are not married, she is telling me that i have a "kabit" but she cannot prove it and it is not true anyways, how and what can she sue me?
6. What type of case can i sue her?

Thank you legal advisors.

2I need a legal advice. Empty Re: I need a legal advice. Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Can she sue me with a rape case?(I didn't force her)

No, if both of you had sexual intercourse without being forced to do so, then there is no rape. I am assuming she is not a minor.

2. Since we are not married, if we get seperated, what will be the terms and conditions on the custody of our child?

The child will be under the custody of the mother since the child is an illegitimate child. The mother also has sole parental authority over your illegitimate child. If you acknowledge your child by signing on her birth certificate, then the child can use your last name. Also, you have the responsibility to provide financial support for the sustenance, educational and medical needs of your child.

3.Can i sue her libel?

Yes, you can. But given her condition (pregnant), will you really want her to go through all the stress which will affect your child in her womb? Just an insight.

4. Can i use text message, email or other electronical data as an evidence that they (she and her mother) is threathening me?

Yes, you can.

5. If we are not married, she is telling me that i have a "kabit" but she cannot prove it and it is not true anyways, how and what can she sue me?

No, one can only be sued for having a lover when he/she is married.

6. What type of case can i sue her?

As you already mentioned, you can sue her for libel. Or you can sue her for damages under Articles 19, 20 and 21 of the Civil Code of the Philippines

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum