Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Penalty for lost Item is it right?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Penalty for lost Item is it right? Empty Penalty for lost Item is it right? Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:49 pm

magicjam22

Arresto Menor

Good day,

Mam/Sir I just want to ask this question because my company is charging me on the items that been stolen on my custody.

Here is the whole story:

I im a beauty consultant or sales representative of a beauty product. last June i pulled out the nearly expired and expired product on my outlet for i to send to our main office. That day I kept the said products on my boarding house overnight so that in the morning i will send thru courier going to the main office but the problem was when i was preparing the items on my boarding house in the morning to be sent on our head office I found out that there are missing item on the box and i tried to ask my board mates if they saw it or if there somebody who look on my things but i found no answer, then i immediately reported the incident to the head office and sent them the remaining item on my custody. Then our HR dept sent me a notice to explain then I answered the said notice then after a week they sent me the final memo indicating my neglect of duty together with an authorization to deduct that indicates the total amount of the lost product. until now im not signing the said authorization coz it cost PHP 20,900 which i will shoulder all even the said products was expired.

Is is right to charge me of the total amount of the expired products on its SRP?

Thank you so much for your res ponse... God Bless...

2Penalty for lost Item is it right? Empty Re: Penalty for lost Item is it right? Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:35 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What does the company policy state?

The lost products were under your care and you were negligent so you should pay for the cost.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Penalty for lost Item is it right? Empty Re: Penalty for lost Item is it right? Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:32 pm

87th.angel

Arresto Menor

How about when it was lost inside the companies premise?! Is it still legal to charge that to us?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum