Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate resignation due to show cause memo.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

activist

Arresto Menor

Sir tanong ko lang po kung pwede akong mag immediate resignation..Or if its possible na mag resign kahit na may show cause MEMO ako. I work in a Call center.. Our account is having it's EOL "End of Life" ending the contract on Nov 12.2010. Now I was endorsed to another account. And They required a Drug test. To make the story short, I failed the test. due to traces of Hydrocannabinol "marijuana" I admit I'm a habitual user. Now they gave me a memo for violating company code of employee descipline. I answered the memo via a written letter. Now the next step would be a hearing session. I'm already on preventive suspention max to "30 days". Is it possible for me to just resign . Since I know that it's a weak case on my part And I will be terminated if I still pursue with the hearing sessions. If I'm going to resign will it show on my 201 records that i resigned or will it show na may pending case ako kaya ako nag resign? I admit may kasalanan ako ... pero just to play safe so that this will not show up on my employee records balak ko nalang sanang mag resign. Now another problem is kung required ang 30 days notice para sa resignation paano na mangyayari kung hanggang nov 12 nalang yung account? Maraming salamat po..

attyLLL

if you are bent on resigning, then negotiate it with your HR that you don't need to serve the notice period. i bet they will be willing to accept it. if they don't hint you will file a case at the nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

activist

Arresto Menor

And how about the memo they serve me sir, Can they use it againts me? SO kung pumayag silang mag resign nalang ako.. hindi lalabas sa records ko yung memo since hindi natuloy yung case? thanks po.

attyLLL

normally yes, because the cause of the severance of the employment relationship is your resignation.

5Immediate resignation due to show cause memo. Empty Immediate resignation Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:36 pm

rovie

Arresto Menor

Sir tanong ko lang po, nagfile ako immediate resignation sa office namin last may 26, 2011. They told me na may deductions daw na 30 days pro rated, i ask our om and hr to explain about the deductions but they cannot tell me kung magkano or kung pano ang computation. they just told me na 30 days pro rated, they ask me to sign a letter indicating na pumapayag ako magkaroon ng 30 days deductions if not hindi nila pipirmahan ang clearance ko, .. pirmado na ng Operations manager yung clearance ko yung hr nalang at finance ang walang pirma ng papirmahin nila ako sa 30 days deduction, . ngayon they told me na may utang pa daw ako sa kanila na 3k dahil kulang daw yung backpay ko pang cover nung 30 days na deduction for damages.. legal po ba na gawin nila yun? and besides nung pinapirma nila ako parang nacorner nila ako kasi wala nbg cjhoiece dahil tinanggap na ng manager namin resignation ko.. ang reason ko pala kaya ako nagimmediate dahil may legal case kami sa lupa sa province at ako ang umamasista sa mother ko sa hearing.. ano po dapat ko gawin?> may habol po ba ako?

attyLLL

i do not agree that is a rightful way to compute damages. while they are entitled to damages, it must be proven that they suffered damages else it is just speculative.

you can file a complaint at dole or nlrc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum