Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation / show cause memo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation / show cause memo Empty resignation / show cause memo Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:14 am

Arresto Menor

good morning. i tendered my resignation jan11,2012,effective feb10,2012. my boss gave me a show cause memo regarding an aug7,2011 incident. in the show cause memo, it is indicated that the acceptance of my resignation is in abeyance pending resolution of the show cause memo. i got the memo jan23. my understanding, the resignation is not effective. am confused, my boss instructed me to turn over my work to another employee and my boss relieved me from my work. i go to office and basically do not work. is this fair? or is this correct?

2resignation / show cause memo Empty Re: resignation / show cause memo Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 pm

attyLLL

your resignation is valid. as long as you gave a proper 30 day notice, their acceptance is irrelevant. so are you still reporting to work?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3resignation / show cause memo Empty Re: resignation / show cause memo Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Arresto Menor

yes atty. i am still reporting for work. the lawyer in our hrd said that acceptance of my resignation is in abeyance with the resolution of the case. HRD lawyer said i am not resigned. i got my feb 15 salary. HRD lawyer said the effectivity of my resignation will be on the day of the resolution of the case. up to today, i have not received the memo for the resolution. just in case i will receive the memo-resolution until friday, and if i will not agree with the resolution. what will happen to my status-employment?

4resignation / show cause memo Empty Re: resignation / show cause memo Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 pm

attyLLL

if you are terminated, then that's your status

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum