Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexual harrasment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexual harrasment Empty Sexual harrasment Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:39 am

ismaelpalaruan@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Hi to anyone that can answer my question. I have a friend whos is being accused of sexual harrasment because of "pagbeso" which he does with every girl na friends nya. Also dahil sa dirty jokes wherein ung girl naman ay nkikiparticipate which she cracks dirty jokes of her own. Then it happend that my friend was having a mutual understanding with the girl which they joke around about kiss which there are messages to prove na sumsakay sxa sa biro and that she would even ask na ilang minutes ba or baka hndi ka tumagal. Then it happend thay her boyfriend found out about what is going on and then suddenly the story changed. The girl suddenly accused my friend of sxual harrasment for Telling dirty jokes, asking her for a kiss and that he kissed her. Ano po mai aadvice nyo sa knya kasi the girl filed complaint sa mismong city hall.

2Sexual harrasment Empty Re: Sexual harrasment Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:51 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

your friend has a counsel/attorney already?

advise

3Sexual harrasment Empty Re: Sexual harrasment Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:16 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

your friend has a counsel/attorney already?

advise

4Sexual harrasment Empty Re: Sexual harrasment Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:59 pm

ismaelpalaruan@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Wla parin po eh.. Do u know anyone that can help with a low fee?

5Sexual harrasment Empty reply Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

I can assist you...i will email you.

6Sexual harrasment Empty Re: Sexual harrasment Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:27 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Be ready to present counter affidavit and witness/es to prove your friend's claim.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum