Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

preventive suspension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1preventive suspension Empty preventive suspension Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:17 pm

am31

Arresto Menor

Good day! I would like to ask regarding the scenario happened to my friend,is it legal that preventive suspension should be imposed to an employee even without any documents or acknowledgement coming from hr?it was verbally given from her immediate superior.her immediate superior informed her that they would do investigation and that she has to serve her preventive suspension while doing the investigation.

2preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:39 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

if it's not documented, then it's illegal suspension.

http://www.councilviews.com

3preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:52 pm

am31

Arresto Menor

Thank you for that information.is it legal that my friend would report for duty despite the advise of her immediate superior that she is on preventive suspension and should not report for duty as long as the investigation is still on process?again she didn't receive any document stating that she is on preventive suspension. Our worries is that she might be AWOL in her work. Pls.advise. thank you.

4preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:41 pm

am31

Arresto Menor

Good day! My friend went to duty because the preventive suspension was thru verbal only.Her immediate superior then contacted the hr and was able to present a letter of preventive suspension,however the letter was dated october 31,she was on preventive suspension since oct 29. Would like to ask what grounds can she file for this?also is the procedure legal? That the letter of suspension is dated only after several days after it was verbally told by her?is this the due process? Should there be a preliminary investigation or administrative hearing or should have first a notice to explain before the preventive suspension be served? Again the case doesn't involve money matters or stealing of items.pls. advise.thank you

5preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:43 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What is this case about?

No need for any hearing before the preventive suspension. However it should already have a notice to explain.

http://www.councilviews.com

6preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:53 pm

am31

Arresto Menor

They were only ask for an incident report and after giving it to their immediate superior,they were told that they will serve the preventive suspension on the next day.again all incident reports were not yet forwarded to hr.the letter coming from hr was just dated today.

7preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:18 pm

am31

Arresto Menor

The cashier allowed a credit card transaction,the card holder was only authorized by the owner of the card. The owner of the card,doesn't have any dispute since she is aware of the transaction. After the transaction,all items were checked by the staff,and the guard verified the items vs. The receipt and everything went good. After several days,it was mention to her immediate superior. I think the case was alleged forgery on the part of the card holder. Can the company file for a case even though they were paid by the issuing bank?the card holder and owner of the card can prove that they do not have any financial obligations with the issuing bank thru the paid statement of account. Pls. Advise.

8preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:05 am

attyLLL

your friend doesn't have to admit that, and it would be up to the company to prove that someone other than the card holder who used the credit card. but if she slaready admitted, then imo, it was serious misconduct.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum