Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract signed but not proccessed?!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract signed but not proccessed?! Empty contract signed but not proccessed?! Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:03 am

seaman11

Arresto Menor

here's my story.. i applied in a shipping company October last year. i applied as messman/steward. they lined me up as messman in one of there principals. i had training under their affiliated centers..then a few months later they said that they would put my application to their other principal..(they have 3 principals) and they would make me OS/cook. so they required me to take deck watch course and NC2.then the waiting went on..then AGAIN they moved my application to their another principal where they said i would be just cook. not OS anymore.(meaning my deck watch course is nonsense and waste of money though it was paid by the company.but still..i will pay for it later on!) then they lined me up the in August,they scheduled my medical and dental examination. i spent 3k for my teeth!so the dentist would sign clearance! had my PDOS and anti piracy then SIGNED to what they said was "contract" they even had me notarized a page of it! they said my tentative date of departure is Oct 19 2014.had passed my cash advance slip and was approved and got it on October20.so I REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS SURE! then when i reported October20 after getting my cash advance in the accounting, the office they said the principal DIDNT approve my papers!(is that possible???) so no more date of departure! no more assurance! when i complained and demand for explaination they said that a problem has occured to one of the cooks they sent.that why the principal didnt approve anymore. I am so confused! they said that its their proccess to let those who are lined up, sign a contract whether it will be approved or not..because it will only be proccessed if theres a sure date of depature already. i complained and demand to release my papers so i can just go back to my old company. ofcourse they wont let that happen because i have balance from trainings i took and the cash advance. they lent me my papers and said to try to apply and if i cant find a new company,.i can come back on december and they will line me up for january but as a messman like what i applied for in the beggining.(so waste of money for NC2 and deckwatch course!).

now i want to know if my case is strong enough to demand for danyos perwisyos. and claims for what they did to me. i was standby for a year and had many UTANG because of this! umasa ang pamilya ko sa sinabe nila,.napagastos kahit said na said na.grabe!

thankyou in advance for your help!

2contract signed but not proccessed?! Empty Re: contract signed but not proccessed?! Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:47 am

attyLLL

whether damages or return of your papers, the remedy is to file a complaint at poea

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum