Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advise

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need advise Empty Need advise Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:15 pm

dm0325

Arresto Menor

Hi, may inquiry lang po ako. Im working on a call center company for more than 3years. Nagkaroon ako ng red flag from Q.A about raising my voice to a customer but no harsh or profain words at all heres my exact line to my customer "what you would like me to do", all through out ng call ok naman yung tone of voice until that point na nataasan ko ng boses yung customer unintentionally and unaware.This the 1st time na nagkaroon ako ng ganitong flag and as per my tl this could result to dismissal. Sayang naman po yung tenurship ko na more than 3years and I have good performance all through my stay. May laban po ba ko to prove na I dont have any intention to raised my voice sa customer. Or if ma term ako may chance po ba ko sa DOLE to win my case with my employer
Thank you

2Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:42 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

dm0325 wrote:Hi, may inquiry lang po ako. Im working on a call center company for more than 3years. Nagkaroon ako ng red flag from Q.A about raising my voice to a customer but no harsh or profain words at all heres my exact line to my customer "what you would like me to do", all through out ng call ok naman yung tone of voice until that point na nataasan ko ng boses yung customer unintentionally and unaware.This the 1st time na nagkaroon ako ng ganitong flag and as per my tl this could result to dismissal. Sayang naman po yung tenurship ko na more than 3years and I have good performance all through my stay. May laban po ba ko to prove na I dont have any intention to raised my voice sa customer. Or if ma term ako may chance po ba ko sa DOLE to win my case with my employer
Thank you

Lack of intent is hard to prove.
Wala nga intent pero nangyari na tumaas ang boses mo.
Obvious na tumaas ang boses mo and that could be construed as rudeness or discourtesy to the customer or client.

Mitigating circumstances: good performance, first incident.

DOLE? Malabo.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:50 pm

dm0325

Arresto Menor

Is this can considered pi ba serious misconduct and just cause for termination. And as you said sir, since 1st instance malaki pi ba yung chance to keep my job. Thanks

4Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:53 pm

dm0325

Arresto Menor

Any suggestion po what would be the best response pag tinanong ako about the case and pano ko po macoconvinc yung hrd namin na I should stay sa company.

5Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:17 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You can tell them anything you want when they give you a notice to explain and you attend an admin hearing.
It's all up to them to decide what to do.

6Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:40 am

dm0325

Arresto Menor

Is this kind of infraction shoukd merit a dismissal specially if it is the 1st for more than 3years of stay with my company

7Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:22 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

dm0325 wrote:Is this kind of infraction shoukd merit a dismissal specially if it is the 1st for more than 3years of stay with my company

Check your company's code of conduct for that kind of offense.

Generally I would agree, this offense is terminable.

8Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:14 am

dm0325

Arresto Menor

So this means ba na I could consider myself out. Wala bang security ang bpo employees like me about this matter specially it my 1st case and considering my tenureship and performance for my 3 years stay

9Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:22 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

dm0325 wrote:So this means ba na I could consider myself out. Wala bang security ang bpo employees like me about this matter specially it my 1st case and considering my tenureship and performance for my 3 years stay

That's just my opinion since I've ruled on many similar cases in the bpo industry.

Hindi ako ang mag-de-decide nyang kaso mo. Nasa paliwanag mo na lang yan. Pwede ka naman mabigyan ng final warning.

That's why I ask you to check your company's code of conduct.

If you think about security, think of the security of the bpo company as well if they lose their client because they don't like the way the bpo provides the service?

10Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:45 am

dm0325

Arresto Menor

So whats the best thung to say during the hearing since it was really not in my intentions to do such thing and like I said it is my 1st infraction for more than 3 years

11Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:52 pm

attyLLL

Of course, you should have kept your cool, but in my opinion, if this is your first offense in 3 years, this should not merit dismissal. try to produce or get a transcript of the whole conversation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

12Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:37 pm

dm0325

Arresto Menor

AttyLLL, thanks for the response, my supervisor and I already listened to the call and it was made clear that all through ive been patient enough until the last part of the call wherein the raising of voice happened. And as per the Q.A it was rude/antagonistic in nature but what im just trying to grasp from my customer was the resolution that their expecting, I admit that ive used the wrong aet of word and coukd have ask in a nicer way but due stress and sickness (i was sick that time that I have to go to our clinic twice due to nausea) I wasnt able to manage my voice

13Need advise Empty Re: Need advise Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:10 pm

attyLLL

try to get a a copy if possible. just in case of a worst case scenario. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum