Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unjust Enrichment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unjust Enrichment Empty Unjust Enrichment Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:20 pm

elfili

Arresto Menor

Art. 22. Every person who through an act of performance by another, or any other means, acquires or comes into possession of something at the expense of the latter without just or legal ground, shall return the same to him,

"A" company send JOHN to training worth 250k pesos for several months let say 7 months.

-TRAINING IS COMPLETED.
-JOHN sign a service agreement/contract for 8 years.
-JOhn wish to resign after 5 years ( 3 years more to complete the contract)
-"A" company insist to finish contract or pay the TOTAL amount of TRAining.
-"A" company publicly says that due to the said TRAINING your SALARY is lesser compares to salary abroad.
can we say now that JOHN and "A" company is EVEN (WITHOUT COMPLETING THE CONTRACT). or a good argument to ART 22.
current salary of John 20k while offer abroad an average of 80k.

2Unjust Enrichment Empty Re: Unjust Enrichment Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:31 am

attyLLL

is this training really worth 250k?

if john resigned and a sued for damages, i think the amount should at least be reduced proportionally. too many factors to consider whether they should be called even.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum