Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theft in my Boarding House

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Theft in my Boarding House Empty Theft in my Boarding House Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Avon

Arresto Menor

Last wednesday October 8 at aroung 9 pm the caretaker of our boarding house introduced a new boarder. She was taken to my room and we shared the room just the two of us.October 9 I went to work at around 9 am and I left my tablet, my phone and my money under my bed without even thinking the possibility of theft since our boarding house usually asks for ID, deposit and picture before they let someone in. October 9 8 p I went home only to see that the other girls' things are gone and my tablet, phone and allowance were nowhere to be found. I asked the owner as well as the care taker for the information but they let someone in without even asking for that girls Id, deposit and picture so I don't have anything to show the police. Is the owner of the house accountable for what I lost? Can I ask them to pay for the things I lost? They don't have any CCTV or proper locks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum