Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bpp22/criminal case estafa

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bpp22/criminal case estafa Empty bpp22/criminal case estafa Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:47 pm

jstne04

Arresto Menor

hi attorney magandang araw po a year ago po nagloan po ako sa isang banko at napprove po nakabayad naman mo ngayun po past due na po ako for almost months na then nawala po ako cellphone ko at nawala po ang number sa akin nang banko then nagtext po sila sa aking bisor at eto po ang sabi
" pls be informed that ur account was reffered to us for filing a complaint for violating bpp22 criminal case estafa pls call us to hold filing case"
attorney anu po ba ang grounds nito di pa po ako nakakatawag sa kanila di ko naman po tatakbuhan eto nga po at naghahanap na ako pambayad kasi 3200 ang monthly ko po
anu po ba ang grounds nito makukulong po ba ako pls help po salamat po

2bpp22/criminal case estafa Empty Re: bpp22/criminal case estafa Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:48 pm

jstne04

Arresto Menor

4 months na po ako past due

3bpp22/criminal case estafa Empty Re: bpp22/criminal case estafa Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 pm

attyLLL

bp 22 is the bouncing checks law. failure to fund the check after it bounces makes your criminally liable.

you cannot use the excuse that you lost your phone so you could not contact the bank. in the first place you were not expected to because all you had to do was fund your checks. and you can always look up the number on the internet.

i recommend that you contact the bank and try to negotiate a settlement. offer to pay your past due and make sure you fund the rest of the checks. borrow from relatives.

else the bank has the right to initiate the filing of criminal or collection cases against you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4bpp22/criminal case estafa Empty Re: bpp22/criminal case estafa Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:05 pm

shopaholic7503

Arresto Menor

I need your help po. My hubby issued a check (pay to cash) to a business partner who gave the check to another person who rediscounts checks. In short po, ang taong pinagbigyan ng check does 5/6 or is a usurer who charges 12% per month. Both hubby and his partner agreed on paying this amount and we fully intend to. However, when the time came, we were informed by one of our clients na madedelay lang ng 2 weeks ang payment nila. That money is what we were going to use to fund the check. So naturally, we talked to the usurer to at least wait a week before he deposits the check. But he denied our request and deposited the check still. So, in short, we were charged by the bank since we really had no money to fund it yet. My question is, can he file an estafa or bouncing checks complaint against us even if it wasn't us who handed him the check? We are very responsible people and this guy is what you would call "haragan" na nag 5 5/6. Anyway, he threatened us over the phone about filing a complaint. Can he do this to us when there is no deceit on our part? We did everything to ask him to delay it just for a week. What procedure can we do just in case he does and what should we expect if he does? While we are able to pay the amount next week, I'm still worried he might do something to file a case or whatever because he is a foul man. Please help us. THanks.

5bpp22/criminal case estafa Empty Re: bpp22/criminal case estafa Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:07 pm

shopaholic7503

Arresto Menor

And take note po, today is only the second day since he deposited the check and he is already threatening. We can pay him next week but he just won't stop being rude. We never ever ran away from any debts and I feel bad that there is this kind of person who does 5/6 and has no consideration for other people.

6bpp22/criminal case estafa Empty Re: bpp22/criminal case estafa Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:46 pm

attyLLL

after he sends a notice of dishonor in writing, you have 5 days to pay in cash, and that will keep the case of bp22 from arising. estafa will not prosper because you did not even deal with him, but you are still liable to pay for the check.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum