Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice: void marriage and CENOMAR

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need advice: void marriage and CENOMAR Empty Need advice: void marriage and CENOMAR Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:22 pm

MovingSoon

Arresto Menor

Sorry, this is complicated. I am engaged to marry a wonderful filipina. She was married once but she was 13 years old at the time. Her marriage is therefore void.

Attorneys are asking 150,000 pesos, up to 300,000 for "fast action," to get a certificate of nullity.

But she has a friend that works at NSO who can get her a CENOMAR without the headache and cost of getting a nullity certificate. Her friend has done this before.

I know this is not legal. To put it simple I am just worried about getting caught! The consequences could be severe.

What is your opinion? Should we take this offer from her friend? If she gets a CENOMAR can that be questioned by anyone?????

Thank you in advance.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Difficult! No lawyer will agree with your plan because that is falsification of public documents! Just file the nullification and wait patiently if you do not wish to spend a lot of money rather than get ripped off by fixers and find yourself in trouble later on!

MovingSoon

Arresto Menor

Getting the certificate of nullity is what bothers me.

150,000 or more and a years wait for what should be a simple, quick process?

Her marriage certificate says she was 18 but her birth certificate proves she was 13.

So, why the HIGH cost and LONG wait?????

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

MovingSoon wrote:Getting the certificate of nullity is what bothers me.

150,000 or more and a years wait for what should be a simple, quick process?

Her marriage certificate says she was 18 but her birth certificate proves she was 13.

So, why the HIGH cost and LONG wait?????

Due to bureaucracy, we have DAP and PDAP cases, corruptions, taxations, riding en tandem and now Palparan case,  affraid I doubt they will priority her  nullification so she can get married to you ASAP!

That's why cases do take time because there are lots criminals and cases going on! If you are in a rush, money do solve the problem but if you can wait patiently! It may cost you less, if you fall to the right and expert lawyer with the case!
With her case? That should be easy if you follow a proper procedures you won't even need to rush it as it's not an annulment but a nullification which should cost less and take less time than annulment.  Cool Don't let this fixers cheat you! They may or may not be able to do it and if they get the documents done from Recto? They cannot cheat the record with NSO. Her case has a strong ground and basis so why not wait patiently?  Wink

Primus Inter Pares

Arresto Menor

A mere cenomar is not enough if she will marry you abroad. You will need certified documents from the court that issued that. too tedious. Just file a nullity of marriage here. It could be fast depending where you file it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum