Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can this marriage be null and void?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can this marriage be null and void? Empty can this marriage be null and void? Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:59 pm

freetiara

Arresto Menor

me and my partner were thinking if he can make his marriage to his wife null and void.  They got married by a solemnizing officer of a religion in which both of them are never been a member.  The guy signed up the form given to him by the mother of his children because he thought this form will just be a dummy for the birthcertificate of his sons.  The solemnizing officer was the owner of the lying in clinic where both kids were born.  They never attend to a ceremony.  So all his children are now under his name but he was unhappy to know that the form was registered by he never knew or met solimnizing officer.  My partner and I have been living together for six years. He has been supporting his kids. We dont have problem with the children support but we wish to null their never happened wedding.

Last edited by freetiara on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

2can this marriage be null and void? Empty Re: can this marriage be null and void? Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:20 pm

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

file a petition for declaration of nullity of marriage and your grounds will be: 1. lack of wedding ceremony; 2. lack of authority of the solemnizing officer; 3. lack of marriage license

3can this marriage be null and void? Empty lack of marriage contract? Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:46 pm

freetiara

Arresto Menor

but nag aappear po sa nso yung marriage cotract na ipinasok ng may ari ng lying in?

4can this marriage be null and void? Empty Re: can this marriage be null and void? Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:48 pm

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

opo kaya nga po magpepetisyon kayo sa korte para mapawalang-bisa ang kasal dahil sa mga grounds na nabanggit ko.

5can this marriage be null and void? Empty papaano po? Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:49 am

freetiara

Arresto Menor

paano pong petition? tsaka ano pomga requirements? and magkano po kaya more or less kakailanganin? tsaka kelangan po ba both parties ang magpa void or pwedeng isa lang sa kanila? thanks po.

6can this marriage be null and void? Empty Re: can this marriage be null and void? Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:17 am

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

kahit isa lang po sa inyo ang magfile. kumuha kayo ng abogado at sya na po ang bahala sa petisyon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum