Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

subpoenaed for minor car accident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1subpoenaed for minor car accident Empty subpoenaed for minor car accident Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:21 pm

john_s

Arresto Menor

Greetings Attorneys, I just need an advice regarding my case. I was issued a subpoena regarding on a minor car accident which happened last sept 2013. Everything was documented and we both went to police station for a police report. I know for myself that it was the taxi driver's fault as he suddenly stepped on the brake upon seeing a passenger but he was saying otherwise, that its my fault. After the incident, the taxi operator didn't even bother to contact me regarding the repair of their unit. So,I left everything in my insurance for the repair of my car(a small scratch on the paint). Can you please help on what to do next? Im only a student and i really cant afford a lawyer. Can i question their motive why they filed after almost a year? i will really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum