Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Lead without contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team Lead without contract Empty Team Lead without contract Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:42 pm

sweetyounghae

Arresto Menor

Hi, I am Jennifer. Working for an IT company, and now a regular employee. I am given tasks as a team lead together with the other employees here. The problem is, we don't have any paper regarding it. We just want to make sure that the efforts we exert in here will not be wasted.

2Team Lead without contract Empty Re: Team Lead without contract Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:49 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

sweetyounghae wrote:Hi, I am Jennifer. Working for an IT company, and now a regular employee. I am given tasks as a team lead together with the other employees here. The problem is, we don't have any paper regarding it. We just want to make sure that the efforts we exert in here will not be wasted.

No contract at all?

But you have evidence you are employed there?

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum