Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unauthorised absence lead to termination of employment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joejet

Arresto Menor

I received today the documents stating the termination of my employment which i didnt sign.Termination is granted after such absence is incurred and considered unauthorized. The company policy is for all employees to call supervisor to notify absence. In my case i was not able to make a call because my cell phone was defective and it could not stay on even for a few minutes. I was absent because as a single parent i cannot leave my child and nephew at home without anyone to look after them. I was able to send a text message to my supervisor informing her of my current condition however management is persistent in not accepting the text message as means of notification and it was considered as my third offense of unauthorised absence.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum