Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arriving in country - would this lead to deportation?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

connect4

Arresto Menor

Good evening atty. If, let's say, I am coming back into Philippines from Japan, I am a Japanese citizen. I have been working back in Japan a few weeks, but coming back to see my gf.

Her estranged husband is threatening us with charges of adultery. I don't know if a case was filed in our absence.

If a case was filed, would I be confronted at the airport? Would I then be deported - even if it is just a suspicion? Or would I be able to pass freely at the airport? I am just asking about a scenario here.

Thanks

Junichi

attyLLL

what i do for my clients is to inquire at the bureau of immigration to make sure.

what the husband can do is to request for a watch list order to keep you inside the country.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum