Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bringing of unauthorized gadget inside the premises

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sweetyounghae

Arresto Menor

Hi. This is Jennifer. I am working in an IT company and they do not allow bringing phones/gadgets unless it has an issued sticker by the Security Department. I brought my phone inside due to an emergency at home and even if it takes breaking the rules I will do so. It is a life and death situation on my family. The guard saw me holding my phone and asked if it has a sticker on it. I said no, coz it does not have, and I'm actually aware that we cannot bring it inside. Now, he gets it, as per security policy.

Do I have any shot defending myself? All leads has stickers on their phone, except for me. I was the last lead that got into the picture, and as per my boss, since we have the company cellphone here, the IT dept is not issuing any sticker anymore, so I did not insist on it.

Please advise. This issue might sound crazy but I don't want a memo.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

sweetyounghae wrote:Hi. This is Jennifer. I am working in an IT company and they do not allow bringing phones/gadgets unless it has an issued sticker by the Security Department. I brought my phone inside due to an emergency at home and even if it takes breaking the rules I will do so. It is a life and death situation on my family. The guard saw me holding my phone and asked if it has a sticker on it. I said no, coz it does not have, and I'm actually aware that we cannot bring it inside. Now, he gets it, as per security policy.

Do I have any shot defending myself? All leads has stickers on their phone, except for me. I was the last lead that got into the picture, and as per my boss, since we have the company cellphone here, the IT dept is not issuing any sticker anymore, so I did not insist on it.

Please advise. This issue might sound crazy but I don't want a memo.

SOrry, policy is policy. So far I don't see anything you can do to dispute to show that they are wrong.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum