Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

When will the 30-day Notice Start?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When will the 30-day Notice Start? Empty When will the 30-day Notice Start? Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:48 am

glen29th

Arresto Menor

Greetings of Peace!

I am planning to resign from my current employer due to workplace bullying. If I will submit my resignation on Aug. 1 to my boss, will this means that my resignation will take effect on Aug. 31? following the 30-day notice.

Kasi po, sabi po nang employer ko, the moment the resignation is submitted to the Manager/Executive Director, hindi pa daw po yun final. Yung final po daw is the moment the HR will have an exit interview and set the date of the effectivity of the resignation. Is this right po ba? My problem is that the HR is always delayed in scheduling exit interviews. Base from the past, the HR is almost 2-3 weeks delayed in scheduling exit interviews from the date the resignation is submitted to the Manager.

Please help naman po.

2When will the 30-day Notice Start? Empty Re: When will the 30-day Notice Start? Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:22 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

glen29th wrote:Greetings of Peace!

I am planning to resign from my current employer due to workplace bullying. If I will submit my resignation on Aug. 1 to my boss, will this means that my resignation will take effect on Aug. 31? following the 30-day notice.

Kasi po, sabi po nang employer ko, the moment the resignation is submitted to the Manager/Executive Director, hindi pa daw po yun final. Yung final po daw is the moment the HR will have an exit interview and set the date of the effectivity of the resignation. Is this right po ba? My problem is that the HR is always delayed in scheduling exit interviews. Base from the past, the HR is almost 2-3 weeks delayed in scheduling exit interviews from the date the resignation is submitted to the Manager.

Please help naman po.

It takes effect once it is received (and approved).

If your employer (manager, supervisor) is bullying you, then you can do an immediate resignation, but you have to indicate the reason for it.

Article 285 of the Labor Code allows that.

An employee may put an end to the relationship without serving any notice on the employer for any of the following just causes:

1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;
2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;

3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and

4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum