Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO START?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW TO START? Empty HOW TO START? Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:20 am

yaj

Arresto Menor

Hi.I would just like to ask a legal advice with regards to my situation. I've been married for almost 13 years now. we have 3 children. Ever since out marriage started, madami na kaming mga bagay na hindi napagkakasunduan. Dahil ayoko ng away, i always gave way to her. I always done what she wants me to do. Siya lagi ang nasusunod. and sadly to say, nanakit po ang wife ko. She spanked me with a spoon that why my front tooth was cracked in half. Kinakalmot at kinkagat niya po ako. my children are the witnesses for all her violence treat against me. But i'm controlling myself not to hit her back. And then last year, I fell in love with a girl. She have done good things that i didn't experience with my wife. At nalaman iyon ng wife ako. bugbugan na naman ang scenario. she stabbed me with our car keys not once, but twice. They made an arrangement at the barangay, at akala ko tapus na yun. Mahal ko talaga ang girl and I don't want to loose her. I'm not happy anymore with my wife and too tired understanding her over and over again. What shall i do? I know she have the right to file a legal case against me and my girl. Can i also make a counter file against her? what will happen to my girl? And one more thing, ginugulo ng wife ko ang parents ni girl. pede din ba mag file yung girl against my wife? Sana po matulungan ninyo ako. sa totoo lang, pagod na pagod na ang katawan ko sa asawa ako. at ayoko ng patagalin pa.. Mahal ko mga anak ko, pero kung sa kanya lang, walang wala na talaga.. Thanks in Advance for the advice..

2HOW TO START? Empty Re: HOW TO START? Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:37 pm

attyLLL

what was this arrangement at the bgy?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum