Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seriously considering RA 9262

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1seriously considering RA 9262 Empty seriously considering RA 9262 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 pm

jovelyn0614

Arresto Menor

legally married to a partner who has been repeatedly screwing me.last year he decided to ditch me and six of our kids and started a new life with a whore he found in angeles.
even if we were in good terms he has been insuffiently giving financial support.i am in a constant struggle for my kids support and its very frustrating.i was hospitalized three times because i contracted std,all of which has been documented as i was confined and treated in a big hospital.now my two daughters are in danger of losing there scholarship for college as there dad is not sending support and is missing school a lot because they get discourage they dont have books and quite behind with the school requirements.
i havent done any legal actions yet as i want him to get his acts together and would not want to lose the financial support altogether but things have come really worse and my childrens right are being  sidetracked because of measely reasons he makes.
i am seriously considering  RA 9262
pls help me, i want a fool proof case, i want this man to pay for what he did to me and my kids.
pls advise me on what i can do and need to prove to file a fool proof case of RA 9262

2seriously considering RA 9262 Empty Re: seriously considering RA 9262 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

File economic abuse, the court will determine if he is guilty or not. keep in mind that RA9262 is a criminal case, if you win, he'll go to jail. you will lose financial support.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum