Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Empty R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm

nold26

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon sir,
I would like to seek some advise regarding my case R.A. 9262 sec 5 (e)(2).I was accused by my wife regarding this article law of non supporting my children.My story goes like this I am an OFW currently working in riyadh, I went on vacation last may of 2012.then by that time we did have a quarrel between me and my wife regarding marital problems of accusing me of having an affair.then 1 month after i flew back in riyadh for the purposes of coming back to work.by then after 1 month of coming back i send money to her for remittance. at first they were communicating on me with regards of sending money.after a while on the next following month i keep on sending money remittance directly to her up to the third month until such time that suddenly they stop communicating with me,ignoring my calls and text on which i am asking if they receive the money but no reply,until such time that i recognize that she is not settling all the financial obligation at the schools for my kids and other bank obligation on which we already discussed to settle all this through my remittance monthly.then i decided to ask a favor to my parents for whom i handed over the remittance for the purpose of fulfilling my financial obligation with my children,schools, and banks.then i ask them to hand over the money to my wife with a supporting papers on signature to be sure that if ever she filled a case against me i have evidence that my remittance and financial support is continuous despite the fact that she is denying it until such time she filled a case against me of non supporting my children after 3 months of she intentionally stop communicating with me and also my kids they started to hide from me.I didn't know that she file a complaint against me although my support is continuous up to present.she filled case on the address eventually that we are not living there anymore since i was in abroad.she deals my case internally within her relatives address. knowing that she knew were we really lives during that time the problem was happens. my parent also didn't know about that case only by hearsay that we knew that i have been accused guilty of the crime only this January 2013 i knew about it and the case was filled Sept 2012 and i already have a warrant of arrest waiting for me. and have a bail bond ...my question is is there any possibilities for me to answer such accusation which is not true? can i present all my receipt in remittance to my mother and the paper she sign in getting the money as evidence? What is the chances of being acquit of the case? is my way of sending money through my parents is acceptable with a valid reasons? Is it right for me to continue my support assuming that i was judged as guilty without any notice from them? Can u refer me to a good lawyer to deal my case? I am still here abroad can i act or do something in order for me to start arranging the case while i am here? whats the first step to do pls. do send me reply thank you and waiting for response which can help me ease my problem..

2R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Empty Re: R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:45 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Hire a lawyer to prepare your affidavit and to have proper representation in court.

3R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Empty Re: R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 pm

attyLLL

most courts allow mediation in ra 9262 cases. try to reach a settlement

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Empty family and marriage Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:18 pm

nold26

Arresto Menor

what if the accuser doesn't want to be settled is there other common grounds for settling or do i need to really present all of this in the court.i just only want them to know the truth.

5R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Empty Re: R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:54 pm

attyLLL

then prepare your evidence and witnesses, file bail, get a lawyer and undergo trial

6R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Empty Re: R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Maria Gracia

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon po,
         Nag file po ako sa dati kong nobyo ng sexual and verbal abuse, pero nung binigay niya ang testmonya nya , itinanggi nya na naging karelasyon ko sya at nag iilusyon lamang ako. Gusto ko malaman kung papanu mapapatunayan na nagsisinungaling sya? Di po ba considered as lying under oath ang ginawa nya? thank you po.

7R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Empty Re: R.A 9262 sec 5 (e) (2) Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:16 pm

attyLLL

talk to the prosecutor about rebuttal testimony.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum