Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post resignation salary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post resignation salary Empty Post resignation salary Fri May 30, 2014 1:43 pm

akoni03

Arresto Menor

I pre-terminated my contract two months prior to the project completion.It has been 3 months since I left my previous job and I am yet to receive my 6 months salary. My dilemma now po is my boss wanted me to sign a document that would entitle me to receive the entire project duration salary. But he said, that he will give the two months salary (My post resignation) sa kanyang newly hired na office staff. Alam ko po na mali talaga ang gusto nya. Pero natatakot po ako na baka hindi niya irelease ang 6 months salary ko na talaga namang pinaghirapan kong iearn. Ano po ba ang dapat kong gagawin? By the way, our salary po is from other agency.

2Post resignation salary Empty Re: Post resignation salary Fri May 30, 2014 4:44 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ok lang yun di pirmahan mo na basta bigay nya sayo yung 6 months mo..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum