Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

30 day notice (Resignation)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

130 day notice (Resignation) Empty 30 day notice (Resignation) Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 pm

akoni03

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I am about to file my resignation but someone told me that once I filed my resignation I am not allowed to absent. The problem is within that 30 day notice I have an important personal business to attend and I am to miss 5 working days. What would be the consequences of this po?

230 day notice (Resignation) Empty Re: 30 day notice (Resignation) Wed May 21, 2014 2:47 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

akoni03 wrote:Good day!

I am about to file my resignation but someone told me that once I filed my resignation I am not allowed to absent. The problem is within that 30 day notice I have an important personal business to attend and I am to miss 5 working days. What would be the consequences of this po?

You may be required to extend by the number of days you will be out.

http://www.councilviews.com

330 day notice (Resignation) Empty Re: 30 day notice (Resignation) Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm

akoni03

Arresto Menor

Thank you po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum