Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment Inquiry / Grounds?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment Inquiry / Grounds? Empty Annulment Inquiry / Grounds? Mon May 12, 2014 3:48 pm

pans

Arresto Menor

Hello Atty.

Ikinasal po ako sa simbahan noong 2005. Naghiwalay kame ng asawa ko noong 2012. Gusto ko ikasal ulit sa gf ko ngayon kaya gusto sana magpannul. Parehas kame nsa abroad, pano ako mag fifile ng annulment?magkano?at gaano katagal? anong ground? hindi po kame magkaanak pwede po ba iyon gamitin sa annulment?

Please reply. Thank you.

2Annulment Inquiry / Grounds? Empty Re: Annulment Inquiry / Grounds? Wed May 14, 2014 7:22 am

Achie04

Arresto Menor

Good day, gusto ko po mag pa annul pero d ko po alam kin saan magsisimula., me pamilya na po asawa ko at me anak na din po ako sa iba. Gusto ko na po mapawalang busa kasal namin at magsimula ng panibagong buhay

3Annulment Inquiry / Grounds? Empty Re: Annulment Inquiry / Grounds? Wed May 14, 2014 11:17 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

You can search the forum for the grounds.
For the expenses, someone told me that documentation and psychologist/psychiatrist ('coz the ground she used is psychological in capacity) costs her around 35-35k. and for attorney's fee, it is depending on various factor like difficulty of the case whether the other party will oppose, place where the petition will filled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum