Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INQUIRY - LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PERMANENT PROTECTION ORDER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

M2477

Arresto Menor

My case:
1. Partner and I met abroad and is now living together since Feb 2011.
2. Partner has former wife of 10 years who now resides in canada but not legally separated (has 3 kids with her).
3. We have a son - 2.5 years old.
4. Problems with Partner:
  a. Womanizer - as discovered multiple times on texts messages and calls.
  b. Always out of the house -his reason: "para kumita ng pera" but does not remit money and always has reason where the money went.
  c.  Drug user - as discovered since the time we started living together and discovered by relatives.
  d. Possesses firearm and sometimes shows it off when pissed off or when we argue, even shooting outside house's window.
   e. He had broken many things (appliances/ doors)  inside the house due to his violent temper. even pinning me by the neck against the wall 3 times.
5. Partner threats to take our son with him if he leaves the house.

Question:
1. Can these be grounds under RA 9262 Violence against women?
2. If i go to the local RTC what questions would i be expecting and how fast can i get the TRO or PPO?
3. Who will help me if i cannot afford a lawyer.

This has been happening for too long now and i want my son to live in family where love and peace rules not anger and violence.

Please help..

attyLLL

it will be better if you can leave the house and move elsewhere.

this is preferable than getting a ppo to force him out of the house. that can be very dangerous for you.

you can go to the ibp, pao, or law schools for legal assistance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

M2477

Arresto Menor

Thanks Atty!

I just have concerns that he might inflict harm to other members of my family specially my mom and other relatives. who resides nearby our house.

I just want them safe..

attyLLL

then you can transfer to them and file a complaint at the bgy for a bgy protection order

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum