Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GROUNDS FOR ANNULMENT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GROUNDS FOR ANNULMENT Empty GROUNDS FOR ANNULMENT Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Parfait

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Recently, I've been reading about grounds for annulment, just what to check something,
When a woman gets barren after the wedding due to miscarriage,
would that count as ground for annulment?
Thanks for your advice

2GROUNDS FOR ANNULMENT Empty Re: GROUNDS FOR ANNULMENT Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:01 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

NO! Rolling Eyes

3GROUNDS FOR ANNULMENT Empty Re: GROUNDS FOR ANNULMENT Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:46 pm

andrea123

Arresto Menor

Hello All,

I would like to get your advise on my situation. I received my Certificate of Finality last September 2014. I am getting married on Dec 2014 but will not be needing the CENOMAR as we are going to be wed in the Carribean in which they only require - birth certificate, passport and for me the certificate of finality.
My concerns are :
1. Would my second marriage be valid should I proceed to get married without completing first the registration? (the registration is on process now)
2. I am confused of what "Decree of Annulment" is... is this different from the "Entry of Judgment (Certificate of Finality) I received from the court?
As they said that after registering the finality to the Local registry and NSO - the court will issue the "Decree of Annulment"....

Please help.. Appreciate all your response on this matter!

God bless.

Andrea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum