Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment grounds and how much?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annulment grounds and how much? Empty annulment grounds and how much? Mon May 28, 2012 6:17 am

babyjane

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just found this website while looking on the net to help a friend, He is already 3yrs separated from his wife, when he finally discovered that his wife is sleeping with other guys 4yrs back. Before, their kids is with the mother and my (husband) friend's sister keeps on checking the kids and found out that most of the time she's leaving her kids without food or anything to cook. My friend is currently working abroad, he took his children and leave it to his sister so she can take care of them while he was away. Besides, he dont want to send money for the kids thru his ex-wife because he also discovered that his wife is giving money to her present boyfriend, reason that their children's needs is not supported well. He even asked his children and found out that his ex-wife is bringing his boyfriend in their house, when asked what are they doing? His youngest daughter told him that her mom and that guy is drinking alcohol inside their house. Sorry for the longest question ever but just want to help my friend with his situation. He wants to know if he can file an annulment and how much will be the expenses and how long will it take to finish the whole procedure? By the way, he also recovered the diary of his wife stating the infidelity she committed even before his husband left to work abroad, my friend is emotionally affected and wants to finish or cut the connection with her...There are witnesses on her infidelity: their neighbor, relatives and kids and the diary of his wife. Also he's too embarassed that their neighbors are talking about it some are laughing on him because he's like a fool sending money to his wife while she is spending it on her boyfriends. So please help my friend, he really needs your help please... Its very hard for him to concentrate on his job as well.

Thank you so much and more power and again sorry for the very long question that i posted.

God Bless! Very Happy

2annulment grounds and how much? Empty Re: annulment grounds and how much? Mon May 28, 2012 11:08 am

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

And how did you get all this information?

3annulment grounds and how much? Empty Re: annulment grounds and how much? Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 pm

babyjane

Arresto Menor

he is my cousin... so u can help him? Surprised

4annulment grounds and how much? Empty Re: annulment grounds and how much? Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:21 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes he can file a petition for annulment. However, on whether or not it would prosper would depend on the grounds and the proof that he has. Unfortunately, infidelity is not a ground for annulment. Perhaps a detailed history and facts would give other grounds for annulment.

Cost for the petition varies depending on the lawyer that he would retain and the difficulty of the case.

5annulment grounds and how much? Empty Re: annulment grounds and how much? Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:49 am

amor.gonzales.353

Arresto Menor

hi atty ask q lng po if my chance p kya kmi ikasal ng ka live in ko po 6 years n po kmi nagsasama at my isa n po kmi anak ang problema po kasal n po siya s una at my 2 po cla anak pero mtagal n po cla hiwalay bago plng kmi magsama.my ibang knksama n din po ung babae at minsan nsa akin nman po ang mga nak nia s una at maayos ang pkki2ngo nmin s isat isa...anu po kya ang maaari ko gwin pra mavoid ang kasal nila nung dati nyang asawa???please reply po.thnx

6annulment grounds and how much? Empty Re: annulment grounds and how much? Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:56 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

amor.gonzales.353 wrote:hi atty ask q lng po if my chance p kya kmi ikasal ng ka live in ko po 6 years n po kmi nagsasama at my isa n po kmi anak ang problema po kasal n po siya s una at my 2 po cla anak pero mtagal n po cla hiwalay bago plng kmi magsama.my ibang knksama n din po ung babae at minsan nsa akin nman po ang mga nak nia s una at maayos ang pkki2ngo nmin s isat isa...anu po kya ang maaari ko gwin pra mavoid ang kasal nila nung dati nyang asawa???please reply po.thnx

Hi amor.gonzales.353.

Pwede kayo magpakasal ng ka-live in mo kung magkaroon ng judicial declaration na walang bisa na ang kanilang kasal.

Try to find out if your live in partner has any ground to file a petition for annulment or declaration of nullity of marriage.

For more free legal information about Family Laws, please visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum