Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

official termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1official termination Empty official termination Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:58 pm

yllej08

Arresto Menor

Hi, i'm new here.
i'm seeking for advise and enlightenment about this.
naka-received po ako ng letter galing sa previous company na pinagtrabahuan ko.
as stated there, i'm officially terminated dahil awol ako ng 1 week, and they are asking me to pay for the damages.
i filed a resignation letter 1 month before effective date which is 21st of the month.
may letter silang pina-sign sa akin which states na hanggang 15 nalang ako.
i've return all the things that belong to them before 15th of the month comes, including the health insurance that i've got for my parents.
and the week after 15, di na ko pumasok.
di ko kasi alam kung alin ang i-coconsider na effectivity date nung resignation ko, but since may letter na hanggang 15 nalang ako, i've decided na yun nalang. tutal kailangang kailangan ko din naman ng umalis sa kanila.
after a couple of weeks, pinadalan ako ng letter na awol ako ng 1 week and they are giving me 3 days to explain thru a return letter.
i didn't responded.
and then there comes this letter regarding my official termination.
in addition, di ko din daw binayaran yung 7700 na allowance that they lend me at first.
i was thinking they would just deduct that in my last allowance na 5k, which i've worked for and they didn't give me by the way, and from my back pay.
what shall i do? will i respond or something.
thanks in advance for the help...

2official termination Empty Re: official termination Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:43 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

yllej08 wrote: Hi, i'm new here.
i'm seeking for advise and enlightenment about this.
naka-received po ako ng letter galing sa previous company na pinagtrabahuan ko.
as stated there, i'm officially terminated dahil awol ako ng 1 week, and they are asking me to pay for the damages.
i filed a resignation letter 1 month before effective date which is 21st of the month.
may letter silang pina-sign sa akin which states na hanggang 15 nalang ako.
i've return all the things that belong to them before 15th of the month comes, including the health insurance that i've got for my parents.
and the week after 15, di na ko pumasok.
di ko kasi alam kung alin ang i-coconsider na effectivity date nung resignation ko, but since may letter na hanggang 15 nalang ako, i've decided na yun nalang. tutal kailangang kailangan ko din naman ng umalis sa kanila.
after a couple of weeks, pinadalan ako ng letter na awol ako ng 1 week and they are giving me 3 days to explain thru a return letter.
i didn't responded.
and then there comes this letter regarding my official termination.
in addition, di ko din daw binayaran yung 7700 na allowance that they lend me at first.
i was thinking they would just deduct that in my last allowance na 5k, which i've worked for and they didn't give me by the way, and from my back pay.
what shall i do? will i respond or something.
thanks in advance for the help...

If all your documents are in order, you may no longer be liable for anything. But you may need to go to DOLE to seek proper advise and procedure to close this matter.

http://www.councilviews.com

3official termination Empty Re: official termination Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:39 pm

yllej08

Arresto Menor

di na po ba ko magkaka back pay? and wala na silang balak bayaran yung allowance na pinagtrabahuan ko naman a month before nung resignation? delayed kasi sila magprocess.

4official termination Empty Re: official termination Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:03 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

yllej08 wrote:di na po ba ko magkaka back pay? and wala na silang balak bayaran yung allowance na pinagtrabahuan ko naman a month before nung resignation? delayed kasi sila magprocess.

basta lahat ng pinag-trabaho mo, dapat bayaran.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum