Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help about ''Resignation Äceptance Letter''

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

deldes29

Arresto Menor

Good day!!

I need your help please...  I am new to my current job and they did a background check with my employment history.  My supervisor from my most recent employer gave me a ''Notice of Acceptance'' for my immediate resignation since this is on of the requirements I need for my new job.  I am already working to my new job when my previous supervisor sent me a text message advising that his superior denied my immediate resignation.  Instead of ''resigned'' my nature of separation turned as ''TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL''.  My problem is my new employer did a background check and my previous employer denied the document that my supervisor signed.  Since the HR from my previous company denied the document, can i be terminated due to fraud document or I can still pursue something since the document is provided by my supervisor with his sign and header logo of the company... I will appreciate your advice and attached is the snapshot of the document or if you dont see the attachment, I can send it to your email... Thank you and Gob Bless you...

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

do you have a receiving copy of your approved resignation?

deldes29

Arresto Menor

Yes, i have that copy and signed by my supervisor... Thanks for your kind response...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum