Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help to pass the bar

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help to pass the bar Empty Need help to pass the bar Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:49 pm

ayceepee

Arresto Menor

Hello, future panyeros and panyeras. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to pass the bar and practice law. I recently took my 4th bar exam this 2013, but unfortunately I still didn't make it. I asked the Office of the Bar Confidant (OBC) if I needed to retake a refresher course and she replied in the affirmative.

With a sinking feeling, I knew I would have to invest another 2 years to prepare. Again.

It is with the utmost humility I am asking those who can help, what do I need to do? Pls. pm me for any suggestions you might want to convey to me privately...

I am at my wits end...

Thank you in advance to those who are willing to help...

God Bless

2Need help to pass the bar Empty Re: Need help to pass the bar Tue May 20, 2014 5:03 pm

aspsteve_12

Arresto Menor

study like everything depends on you and pray like everything depends on Him.

3Need help to pass the bar Empty Re: Need help to pass the bar Tue May 20, 2014 6:12 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

I have seen my cousins doing their reviews and this is what they do.

They tried to familiarise with all the type of cases!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Philippine_laws

Do lots of reading books and newspapers until it registered. Observe different scenarios based on different cases.

4Need help to pass the bar Empty Re: Need help to pass the bar Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:25 pm

pinoypc2004

Arresto Mayor

change your profession Smile

It is not always about what you want, but what SUITS you.

If I were a heart surgeon, and I really want to save you..would you let me operate on you for 4x or more just because it is MY DREAM to save you?

I know you do get the point. Good luck

5Need help to pass the bar Empty Re: Need help to pass the bar Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:44 pm

reserva troncal

Arresto Menor

Don't quit. Master your craft by learning and re-learning. Again.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum