Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to pass the bar exams?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to pass the bar exams? Empty how to pass the bar exams? Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:20 am

bbugoy

bbugoy
Arresto Mayor

guys check this article by justice panganiban http://opinion.inquirer.net/inquireropinion/columns/view_article.php?article_id=131471

2how to pass the bar exams? Empty Re: how to pass the bar exams? Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 am

barrister

barrister
Reclusion Perpetua

thanks bugoy that article is very nice Wink

3how to pass the bar exams? Empty Re: how to pass the bar exams? Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 am

krl21

krl21
Arresto Menor

how to pass the bar....i dont know
what i know is how to pick yourself up after failing the bar.......

4how to pass the bar exams? Empty Re: how to pass the bar exams? Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 pm

dragline

dragline
uploader / future lawyer

krl21 wrote:how to pass the bar....i dont know

The pain of accepting my failure to hurdle the 2009 Bar Exams was really hard to bear. Matagal bago nag-sink in. But I was able to slowly pick up the pieces when I realized that it does not end there. I will be taking the 2010 Bar Exams this time with more vigor and motivation.Good luck to all of us.

5how to pass the bar exams? Empty Re: how to pass the bar exams? Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:45 pm

krl21

krl21
Arresto Menor

dragline wrote:

The pain of accepting my failure to hurdle the 2009 Bar Exams was really hard to bear. Matagal bago nag-sink in. But I was able to slowly pick up the pieces when I realized that it does not end there. I will be taking the 2010 Bar Exams this time with more vigor and motivation.Good luck to all of us.
good for you man
like you,i also failed the bar exams..just hurry up picking yourself up,yun pa yung time na igugugul mo sa pagbabasa,nagun cloud 9 na

6how to pass the bar exams? Empty Re: how to pass the bar exams? Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 pm

dragline

dragline
uploader / future lawyer

krl21 wrote:
dragline wrote:

good for you man
like you,i also failed the bar exams..just hurry up picking yourself up,yun pa yung time na igugugul mo sa pagbabasa,nagun cloud 9 na

Thanks, man. Yes, I will.

7how to pass the bar exams? Empty Re: how to pass the bar exams? Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 pm

glennvalmorida@hotmail.co

Arresto Menor

how to to the bar??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum