Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCHOOL PROPERTY IS BEING CLAIMED BY THE CHURCH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iamcurious

Arresto Menor

Good day Attorney,

It really bothered me after knowing some facts about our school. I am one of the teachers in that school. Here is the background of the case: Around 1996, when the owner of the school talked to a certain Pastor (Christian Church) that if they(Pastor and his believers) are looking for a place where they can pray every Sunday then the school is available and willing to let them use the school as long as they want without any payment. That offer made by the owner was made because she is also a Christian and had a good relationship with the Pastor believing that the church could help in building the spiritual values of the students. AT present, the owner realized that she needs to use and occupy the school solely especially every Sunday due to some activities. In short, the owner wants the church to look for another venue wherein the can do their mass and activities. In 2012 there was a meeting giving them two years to look for other place. However, until they have no plan to leave the school because their claim is the offer given by the owner in 1996 that THEY COULD STAY AS LONG AS THEY WANT. Does the school has a good stand on this? What shall we do? Thank you and I am looking forward for your reply.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum