Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daughter Church to Separate from the Mother Church & To Purchase their own lot & building

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jhengvalencia@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I am assigned to research on legal procedure on this matter: What legal procedures will a mother church follow when its daughter church would like to be considered as an independent church but still carrying the name of the mother church? Also, the daughter church is planning to acquire their own lot and building but since the connection of the mother church and daughter church will only be on its name, the mother church would like to have legal papers stating that the mother church would not be accountable in anyway if the daughter church would have future legal problems in the building e.g. tax, etc.So, to sum up my two concerns: 1) Legal procedure to release the daughter church but allowing to carry its name 2) Legal paper stating that the Mother church free from any accountability tax payment, etc from the lot & building that the daughter church will be acquired. Thanks much!

Last edited by jhengvalencia@yahoo.com on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong title)

attyLLL

are both churches in the philippines? why is the mother church allowing its name to be still used?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jhengvalencia@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Yes,they are both in the Philippines. The daughter church would carry the name of the mother church because it would still give the tithe of tithes to the mother church. The daughter church would just become autonomous wherein it would have its own set of Board of Trustees and they will provide for the salary of their own pastor (not anymore by the mother church). Thanks much for your help!

attyLLL

the daughter church should have its own SEC registration. the tithes might be considered donations because they are different organizations.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum