Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract/POEA watchlist

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of  Contract/POEA watchlist Empty Breach of Contract/POEA watchlist Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Bill B

Arresto Menor

hello i'm just a newbie here and wanted to seek for an advice Sir's & Mam's. My situation is that I was formerly working on a prestigious company here in the philippines, but kahit prestigious company sya the salary was really..really.. low, so i have to work overseas para naman mag-upgrade ang salary ko, i spent 3 years on this company here in the phils and then, i admit i committed Breach of Contract, I just went abroad without finishing the said contract when there was an opportunity. Now, while i was away my family said they were receiving some letters that they are asking me to pay 280k+ because of the bonding contract that i signed and that was i think year 2011 pa and now i have already exited on my company overseas, I am trying to apply again abroad, but i dont know if my makaka-apply pa ulet ako because i think my name is on a watchlist ata sa POEA, what should i probably do? how do i check if my name is really on watchlist on POEA and also just in case, how can i clear my name.thanks, hope you guys could help me out because i really needed to get back abroad.

2Breach of  Contract/POEA watchlist Empty Re: Breach of Contract/POEA watchlist Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:02 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Bill B wrote:hello i'm just a newbie here and wanted to seek for an advice Sir's & Mam's. My situation is that I was formerly working on a prestigious company here in the philippines, but kahit prestigious company sya the salary was really..really.. low, so i have to work overseas para naman mag-upgrade ang salary ko, i spent 3 years on this company here in the phils and then, i admit i committed Breach of Contract, I just went abroad without finishing the said contract when there was an opportunity. Now, while i was away my family said they were receiving some letters that they are asking me to pay 280k+ because of the bonding contract that i signed and that was i think year 2011 pa and now i have already exited on my company overseas, I am trying to apply again abroad, but i dont know if my makaka-apply pa ulet ako because i think my name is on a watchlist ata sa POEA, what should i probably do? how do i check if my name is really on watchlist on POEA and also just in case, how can i clear my name.thanks, hope you guys could help me out because i really needed to get back abroad.

Kausapin mo yung company para ma-areglo yan, otherwise baka pag umabot pa sa court yan mas mahirapan ka pa.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum