Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract Bond, POEA and Hold Departure Order

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aviogeek

Arresto Menor

Good day! i would just like to ask lang if pwede gawin ng isang company ang mag impose hold departure order or ilagay ka sa watchlist sa POEA if naka tie up ka sa isang contract bond with the company?

Paano naman kung di mo mababayaran bond, and kahit di mo makuha yun Clearance or Certificate of Employment. will you be still able to work abroad?

Thanks in advanced.

unitybrand

Arresto Menor

aviogeek wrote:Good day! i would just like to ask lang if pwede gawin ng isang company ang mag impose hold departure order or ilagay ka sa watchlist sa POEA if naka tie up ka sa isang contract bond with the company?

Paano naman kung di mo mababayaran bond, and kahit di mo makuha yun Clearance or Certificate of Employment. will you be still able to work abroad?

Thanks in advanced.

They have to file a case in court before they can request for an HDO or WLO. You will be notified by mail that you have a HDO or WLO. The watchlist is in the Bureau of Immigration and not in POEA.

You will still be able to work abroad but you will have no reference of your previous job experience.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum