Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hold departure order???

+3
micsnmatch
attyLLL
thinkingtoomuch
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hold departure order??? Empty hold departure order??? Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 pm

thinkingtoomuch

Arresto Menor

hi, is it possible na issue-han ako ng hold departure order dahil sa utang sa credit card?

wala akong plan to runaway, pupunta lang ako sa abroad for work. hindi pa naman maximize ang credit limit,,, and i'm even paying the minimun due every month...

gusto ko lang malaman, ayaw ko naman mapahiya sa airport ng dahil lang dun... ;(

thanks in advance sa mga mag-a-advice...

2hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:43 pm

attyLLL

inquire at the bureau of immigration

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:05 pm

micsnmatch

Arresto Menor

Hi. I have a related question.

How can I find out if I have any hold departure order or if I am in the derogatory list? Do I need a personal appearance in a Bureau of Immigration office? If so what are the other requirements like documents and fees?

Salamat po sa sasagot.

4hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 pm

attyLLL

you or your representative can visit the bureau of immigration and file a written request.

anypsue1984

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

My wife or should I now say my ex-wife filed an annulment without my knowledge or consent, I just found out about it last week. We have been separated for 5 years and my kids are living with her. I was not able to support them financially since my ex-wife and I separated. Recently I found out that she migrated to the U.S.A but my kids are left behind and according to my sources is that she is now working on the kids paper so they can leave the country and migrate to the United States too.

My questions are:

1. Can I file a case against my wife and how will the case work.
2. Can I prevent my kids from leaving the country given the fact that I was not able to support them financially and have not visited them as well.
3. Can I put them under Watch List or Hold Departure Order?

I need your advice very bad Atty. please.

Thank you

6hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 pm

attyLLL

the remedy is to file a petition for custody and request for an HDO to be issued while the case is pending.

7hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 pm

anypsue1984

Arresto Menor

Atty, is it possible for me to file a case for custody given the facts that I was not able to support my kids financially for the last 5 years. My ex-wife told me that I have no rights to file for custody because I have not supported the kids for very long time. Is that true atty?

Thank you very much for your advice

8hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 pm

attyLLL

yes, it is possible, and you will have a decent chance that an hdo will be issued. whether it will prosper eventually is another matter and depends on the appreciation of the evidence that you provide.

9hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 am

anypsue1984

Arresto Menor

I am happy to hear that atty. One more question, since my ex-wife is already in America will she find out that I file for custody. Will there be any notice send to her family here in the Philippines. I would like to work on filing custody secretly to teach my ex-wife a lesson.

Thank you once again atty.

10hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

anypsue1984 wrote:I am happy to hear that atty. One more question, since my ex-wife is already in America will she find out that I file for custody. Will there be any notice send to her family here in the Philippines. I would like to work on filing custody secretly to teach my ex-wife a lesson.

Thank you once again atty.
.... Im NOT an Attny... Bcos shes gone to USA she may have ABANDONED your kids.. If your name is on the kids birth certificate, up untill 18yrs old, YOUR PERMISSION is needed for your kids to leave Philippines. You could talk to DSWD.

11hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 pm

attyLLL

anypsue, that would be a violation of due process. of course, your wife should be informed so she can oppose

12hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:44 pm

anypsue1984

Arresto Menor

Thank you atty. I just thought it would be nice to do that just to teach her a lesson. Can I put a hold departure order for my kids without her knowing?

Thank you very much atty.

13hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:12 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, no, because it would not be proper. but the extent of informing her is limited to sending notices to her address

14hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 pm

baoshin2011

Arresto Menor

Hello po. I applied for a job at a certain BPO company near Mandaluyong and one of their attracting gimmick is to provide 50k signup bonus for those successful applicants, provided I stay with the company at least for a year and a half. If not, I will have to pay back the bonus. Although the bonus was 50k, I was only able to get 30k less the amount of tax.

Sa mdaling salita, na hire po ako but I resigned last December 2010,isang taon lang tinagal ko sa kanila and around April of 2011, a collections company sent me a demand letter to pay around 55k for breaching an agreement with their client -the former BPO company I worked for.

They sent me two letters, the second one was a final demand letter. Saying they will have to issue subpoenas and all from court. But since then, I haven't received anything, not even a subpoena from court asking me to appear and answer a complaint. Is that categorized as a Civil case?

If a WLO or HDO has been filed or issued against me, would it not that the court or DOJ will send me a notice via mail informing me about the order? but got nothing in the mail from DOJ.

So, having that said it is unlikely that a WLO was issued against me? tama po ba.

Wala naman po akong intensyun hinde bayaran yun, pero wala din po akong ganung kalakeng pera sa ngayun, and I want to work abroad para mabayaran ko yun this year. ang sakin lang...30k plus lang natanggap ko binawasan ng tax pero pinagbabayad pa din ako ng 55k...sobra naman ata yun.

Thanks po.

15hold departure order??? Empty Re: hold departure order??? Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:22 pm

shin04

Arresto Menor

Hello po atty. paalis na po kasi ako ng bansa nextweek tanong ko lang po kung wala po ba akong hold departure order ? kasi po may tinakasan akong pera na halagang 7,500 sa dahilang hindi ko kayang bayaran kaya pansamantala akong nagtago. ang sabi nya idedemanda nya daw ako pero hanggang ngayon wala naman po akong natatanggap na subpoena or any demand letters mula sakanya.worried lang po ako kasi baka po pagdating ko ng airport baka harangin po ako..sana po matulungan nyo ako maraming salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum