Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment with Sole Custody, Having Problem with Lawyer and Psychologist

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ly2377

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

Shalom!

Am writing you out of desperation.

I was browsing the net about Annulment and I came across with your website. I have few queries, but I do not know if emailing you is the best option?

Below is the background of my case.

-I filed an Annulment last Nov 2012 and my case is still on-going

-I was a battered wife, abused mentally, physically and emotionally

-I bore two kids ages 12 and 9 (both are not living with me)

-My kids were kidnapped by my ex eight years ago

-When I seeked help from DSWD and Police, barangay tanod, etc they were all busy ): and because my ex is a VIOLENT person, the Police advised me to file the Annulment. Without the go signal of the court, nobody wants to get involved (tragic, right?)

-It took me seven years to save money and file the Petition

-From day one my kids were taken from till now, I do not see them, no news about them, no nothing ):

-To mend my broken heart and to save enough money for Annulment, I decided to work in abroad

-We are currently in the initial presentation of my evidence

-From the 1st Summons till now, no reply from my Ex

-As per the Pre-trail conference, my lawyer did not submit anymore evidence, only my testimony and the Psych

-The date of hearing: Feb 27, the Psych did not appear ):

-It was set on May 22

Now my questions are:

1) Can I go home and talk to the Judge/Solicitor general and request for earlier Hearing? The earlier the Annulment and sole custody case is done, the better---I want to hug and kiss my kids ):

2) What if on May 22, the Psych will not appear again, can I do anything about it?

3) I said "I" because am loosing confidence to my lawyer. Am more than half-way done in this proceedings, and to change a lawyer will not be wise (but of is badly needed, I will consider it. I ma after the best interest of my case. That is why am looking for another lawyer/law firms via internet.) My question is, out of personal reasons, maybe intimidated by me (because I call my lawyer sometimes. I heard he does not like that) to get updates about my Case, he got pissed off. Can he dropped me as his client? If so, what shall I do?

4) I know where my kids go to school. And it always crosses my mind to take them.. just get them (kidnap them-although am the mother). Do you think that's wise? Do you think I can bring them out from the country?

I heard from common friends, that my kids are not in good condition (thin, in public school, my ex mother-in-law is the one attending to their needs (my ex husband is providing financial help) but that's it. I know in my heart, I can give them better life.

Please attorney help me. I do not know what to do anymore. I am in abroad and I've got no parents/siblings to help me. I can not even ask my lawyer ):

I can call you for an in-depth details of my case. Just kindly email me back your contacts and convenient time, when would be the right time to call you?

Kindly enlighten me, am dying for my kids ):

Grieving mother,

VM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum